Smudging stick - White Sage
This smudging stick is the most popular one. It is considered has a Sacred Herb by the Natives. Use it to cleanse and purify your space. It's also an herb that brings protection and healing. You will feel a better connection with the earth after using the White Sage.
How to smudge
First of all, make sure you are grounded and clear minded. Say or think of an intention of what you want the room to hold energetically. Open doors, and windows, make sure you are alone and that your pets are not in the same room. Light the dry herbs with a match or a lighter. Allow it to burn a few moments and then fan the flames out. It is the smoke we want to work with, not the fire. Use an Abalone shell or a bowl to catch the ashes. Disperse the smoke with your hand or a feather. Walk your room in a clockwise, start at the bottom of the wall and go to the corners. Continue to do so until it feels cleanse. To stop the stick to smoke, crush it in your shell or bowl. Do not stop it under water.
Learn more abut smudging : https://ombienetre.com/collections/workshops
- Smudging sticks can be used to cleanse your rooms your crystals, your car, your home, your spiritual tools or even yourself.
- Always use an abalone shell or a bowl under the stick to prevent fire.
- Our herbs are wild crafted in a sustainable way.
- Handcrafted in California.
- Refer to books or internet for more details about the techniques