Smudging stick - Blue sage & Lavender
This smudging stick cleanses the air of negative energy. These herbs are very calming and soothing with a loving energy.
Blue Sage with Lavender
How to smudge
First, make sure you are grounded and clear minded. Say or think of an intention of what you want the room to hold energetically. Open doors, and windows, make sure you are alone and that your pets are not in the same room. Light the dry herbs with a match or a lighter. Allow it to burn a few moments and then fan the flames out. It is the smoke we want to work with, not the fire. Use an Abalone shell or a bowl to catch the ashes. Disperse the smoke with your hand or a feather. Walk your room in a clockwise, start at the bottom of the wall and go to the corners. Continue to do so until it feels cleansed. To stop the stick from smoking, crush it in your shell or bowl. Do not stop it under water.
Learn more abut smudging: https://ombienetre.com/collections/workshops
- Smudging sticks can be used to cleanse your rooms, your crystals, your car, your home, your spiritual tools or even yourself.
- Always use a shell or a bowl under the bundle to prevent fire.
- Our herbs are wild crafted in a sustainable way.
- Handcrafted in California.
- Refer to books or internet for more details about the techniques