Pendulum - Clear Quartz Cone
Pendulums are often used as tools for spiritual healing and inner growth. Defined as objects attached at the end of a string or metal chain, when suspended from a stationary position, a pendulum will swing back and forth or in a circular motion.
Clear Quartz is known for the deep healing energy it carries. Use this crystal to amplify other crystals. Clear Quartz is also good for clarity, spirituality and calm. It is also a great unblocking crystal.
(See important details below)
How to use a pendulum
1. Make your mind ready. Free yourself of internal and external noise. Clear your mind of worries. Do not multi-task. Relax and focus. Quiet, non-lyrical music may help, along with other meditational aids like candles, incense, and crystals - but these things are not required and you can, use your pendulum anywhere, at any time, with or without these extra items.
2. Position yourself and your pendulum. Ideally, you want to sit up straight and if possible, put both feet flat on the floor. Grasp the pendulum's fob between your thumb and forefinger - or if you prefer, you can grasp anywhere along its chain, as long as you leave a couple inches between your fingers and the pendulum’s weight stone. Arch your wrist slightly, steady your forearm (but not your hand) on something solid, like the edge of a table or arm of a chair. Let the pendulum just dangle. Try to hold very still, but don’t worry if your hand shakes a little bit. This won’t affect the outcome.
3. Program your pendulum’s signals. You only need to do this step once, unless you decide to make changes afterward. The purpose of programming is to establish signals for each of these answers:
- Yes: Front to back or Clockwise circle
- No: Side to side or Counterclockwise circle
- Maybe: Swinging 45 degrees
Learn more about pendulums:
Length: Approx. 9 inches
- Use Sage or Selenite to cleanse your crystals.
- Please note that each natural stone may vary in appearance. Each is completely unique, making it all the more special!