Fluorite | Pendulum
- How to use ?
Pendulums are often used as tools for spiritual healing and inner growth. Defined as objects attached at the end of a string or metal chain, when suspended from a stationary position, a pendulum will swing back and forth or in a circular motion. They are used as a form of reflection by asking questions to receive guidance, awareness, and understanding.
Fluorite is a crystal of intuition and healing. It is also a great protection and grounding stone that helps to reduce stress and anxiety.
1. Make your mind ready. Free yourself of internal and external noise. Clear your mind of worries. Do not multi-task. Relax and focus. Quiet, non-lyrical music (music without words) may help, along with other meditational aids like candles, incense, and crystals - but these things are not required and you can, use your pendulum anywhere, at any time, with or without these extra items.
2. Position yourself and your pendulum. Ideally, you want to sit up straight and if possible, put both feet flat on the floor. Grasp the pendulum's fob between your thumb and forefinger - or if you prefer, you can grasp anywhere along its chain, as long as you leave a couple inches between your fingers and the pendulum’s weight stone. Arch your wrist slightly, steady your forearm (but not your hand) on something solid, like the edge of a table or arm of a chair. Let the pendulum just dangle. Try to hold very still, but don’t worry if your hand shakes a little bit. This won’t affect the outcome.
3. Program your pendulum’s signals. You only need to do this step once, unless you decide to make changes afterward. The purpose of programming is to establish signals for each of these answers:
- Yes - Front to back or Clockwise circle
- No - Side to side or Counterclockwise circle
- Maybe - Swinging in 45 degrees
Length : Approx. 6 inches
- Please note that each natural stone may vary in appearance.
We currently offer delivery in Canada. All orders are shipped within
2-3 days of being received and can take 3-7 business days for
delivery. All domestic shipments are sent with Canada Post. Cost of
shipping is available and will be added before checkout. Free Shipping
for all orders of 100$ and over before taxes in Quebec and Ontario
(150$ to 200$ for other provinces).
Free in store pick-up can also be selected at check out. Make sure you provide us with a cell phone number. We will text you when the order is ready for pick-up. We ask our clients to bring their own bags or boxes to carry their order.
The shipping fee is 10.95$ plus taxes (Quebec and Ontario).
Additional shipping fees for other provinces.
No returns. In store exchange only within 7 days of purchase. For online orders, returns or exchange shipping costs are to be covered by customer. Items must be in original and unopened packaging and/or labels. No exchange on jewelry, crystals, meditation pillows, special order or sale and markdown items. Defective or damaged purchases must be communicated with the store within 24hr of purchase for exchange only. Our promotions are not retroactive.
All of our bracelets and jewelry is covered by a 30-day warranty.