Book - Tarot Made Easy
Sorry, currently out of stock
This book teaches the reader how to connect with the time-honoured wisdom and spiritual power of the tarot and make major decisions - just by turning a card.
Author and tarot expert Kim Arnold teaches using the Rider Waite tarot, which is acknowledged as the classic deck to begin understanding this ancient system.
Ideal for first-time users of tarot cards, this book includes guidance on:
- Choosing the right deck for you
- Interpreting each of the 22 Major Arcana and 56 Minor Arcana cards
- A variety of different spreads and techniques for weaving together the cards when you do a reading for yourself and others
- Ways to meditate on the cards and go deeper into their messages
This title was previously published within the Hay House Basics series.
- 13,5 x 1,6 x 20,5 cm
- By Kim Arnold
- All books and cards are in english